- Dedicated presentations to SMARTELECTRODES topics were delivered in the framework of international conference “APMAS 2021” Oludeniz, Turkey, October 17-23. Also, a project meeting with participants was held and current/future results were discussed in details.
- Special session on SMARTELECTRODES topics was organized in the framework of international conference “ECRES-2020” Istanbul, Turkey, August 24-25, virtual format. The video of the presented results by participants of SMARTELECTRODES project are available on the project’ website: https://www.smartelectrodes.eu/
- Kick-off meeting (20-23 February, 2018)
Kick-off meeting with participation of all Partners was held in Vilnius, Lithuania at VU premises. During the kick-off meeting all aspects linked to the projects were discussed, including presentations were done by each scientist-in-charge. The partners also visited a company (SA “Kauno Stakles” located in Kaunas) and Center for Physical Sciences and Technology (FTMC located in Vilnius).
- Joint workshop: H2020 Workshop, September 26-27, 2018, Chisinau, Moldova
The workshop “Materials and innovative approaches for energy efficiency and renewable energy applications” as a part of MSCMP-2018 and co-organised by the H2020 SMARTELECTRODES, INFINITE-CELL and HOLO projects + Project meeting.
- MID-TERM CONTRACTUAL MEETING, 22 March 2019, Vilnius, Lithuania.
During the week of 18-22 March, Partners of the project were discussing on-going results and future secondments, including preparation of presentations based on accomplished secondments. The outcome of this week was Mid-term meeting was held in Vilnius, Lithuania at VU premises on 22 March with participation of all Partners and project officer from REA Dr. Sotirios Kiokias.